2021: Hawaiian Islands (8140)
11 days from Honolulu to Maui
Call (409) 866-7022 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15243904
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 11 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Honolulu||Aloha-welcome to Hawaii! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||Honolulu||Morning orientation with your Tour Director. Your sightseeing excursion features the sunken USS Arizona and its impressive memorial to the men still entombed there, as well as Punchbowl National Cemetery with its beautiful views of Honolulu. Other sites include bustling Chinatown, 'Iolani Palace, and the statue of King Kamehameha the Great.|
|Day 3||Honolulu||Today is at leisure. Your Tour Director will have suggestions, including activities near world-famous Waikiki Beach or a full-day optional outing to the Polynesian Cultural Center on the North Shore, where you'll enjoy a dinner buffet and the colorful Ha: Breath of Life stage show.|
|Day 4||Kona||This morning, depart for Hilo on the 'Big Island' of Hawaii with its spectacular scenery that includes misty plateaus, craggy cliffs, tropical rainforests, bamboo groves, and lava deserts. On arrival, tour Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. See Kilauea Crater, rising 4,090 feet above a volcanic wonderland of steaming fire pits, lava tubes, and fern forests. Arrive in Kona on the sunny side of the 'Big Island' in the early evening.|
|Day 5||Kona||The following two days are free to explore the charming and historic town of Kailua-Kona. Optional activities include a snorkeling cruise to a coral reef to view magnificent tropical fish; or a helicopter ride along the Kohala coastline-over the famed Parker Ranch and an active volcano.|
|Day 6||Kona||Today is yours to relax and explore the resort area of Kailua, situated between Kailua Bay and the dormant Hualalai Volcano. Kailua is rich in history, featuring the historic Hulihe'e Palace, former vacation home of the Hawaiian Royal Family, and Ahu'ena Heiau, the restored personal temple of King Kamehameha the Great. This area is renowned for its famous Kona coffee, one of the most sought-after coffees in the world.|
|Day 7||Kauai||Morning transfer to Kona International Airport for the flight to the 'Garden Isle' of Kauai. Drive along the scenic southern shore via Poipu Beach to Waimea, once the Polynesian capital of Kauai and the site where Captain Cook landed on the islands in 1778. Sightseeing highlights include Waimea Canyon, known as the 'Grand Canyon of the Pacific,' the lush and fertile Hanapepe Valley, and a photo stop at Spouting Horn, a dramatic blowhole on the ocean's edge. Later, arrive at your oceanside hotel in Kapa'a.|
|Day 8||Kauai||Kauai has a lot to offer, and your Tour Director will suggest several optional outings for the duration of your stay, including a North Shore trip to Hanalei Bay, the locale for filming many Hollywood movies. Also available is an evening out at a traditional luau feast complete with dinner, drinks, and a captivating international revue of dance and music.|
|Day 9||Maui||This morning, fly to Maui, the 'Valley Island.' On arrival, sightseeing begins with a visit to the 'Iao Valley, the 'Yosemite of the Pacific,' to view the 'lao Needle. Then, head through lush farm country and along the shoreline via Maalaea Boat Harbor to Lahaina, once a whaling center and capital of the Hawaiian monarchy. Enjoy free time to explore this colorful island town.|
|Day 10||Maui||A full day at leisure to enjoy Maui's splendid beaches or to relax by the pool at the hotel. A variety of optional outings includes the Road to Hana, one of the world's most spectacular scenic drives, with 54 bridges and many waterfalls. Just a short stroll away is Whalers Village with Maui's best assortment of art galleries, boutiques, and oceanfront restaurants. Return to Lahaina town, and take a stroll down Front Street. Enjoy the stunning sunset and ocean views while visiting shops, art galleries, and restaurants. At Lahaina Harbor, you'll find Maui whale-watching tours (seasonal, from Dec to May), snorkeling trips, surfing lessons, and fishing charters. You can also walk the Historical Trail, mapping Lahaina's historical sites and ending at Banyan Tree Park, home to the second-largest Banyan tree in the world!|
|Day 11||Maui||Your vacation ends this morning. You can extend your vacation with extra nights and explore the Valley Island further.|
- US$ Price Details
Dates & Prices do not include air travel.Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Cosmos, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $390. Required intra-vacation air segments are: Honolulu/Hilo;Kona/Kauai;Kauai/Maui. Air prices were effective on June 9, 2020 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).