So long, predictable. Aloha, paradise! It's time to trade the humdrum for hammocks, the mundane for Mai Tais, and your day-to-day rut for rocking evening luaus. This nine-day Hawaiian getaway is just the break you need to stop and smell the roses. And the plumeria. And the pikake. The aromatic air of the 50th state will easily transport you to an elevated state of mind - as will the turquoise waters, black sand beaches, and the colorful rainforests, canyons, memorials, and museums of three magnificent islands. Across the 'Valley Island' of Maui, the 'Big Island' of Hawaii, and 'The Gathering Place' of Oahu, this island-hopping tour of Hawaii leads you to the valleys and peaks of this spectacular state, balancing uplifting visits to coffee and sugar plantations with the right amount of downtime to savor the sweet life of the islands. On this Hawaiian getaway, life's a beach!
Call (409) 866-7022 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16110061
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2022
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Honolulu||Welcome to Honolulu! Meet your Tour Director in the lobby between 3pm and 6pm.|
|Day 2||HONOLULU EXCURSION TO PEARL HARBOR||HONOLULU This morning, meet with your Tour Director and traveling companions for breakfast and a welcome meeting. Guided sightseeing includes Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and Museum, the Punchbowl National Cemetery, Chinatown, the Hawaii State Capitol, 'Iolani Palace, and the Kamehameha the Great statue. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Honolulu||HONOLULU Free day. (B)|
|Day 4||HONOLULU-HILO-HAWAII VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK-KONA||HONOLULU Flight to Hilo on Hawaii (the 'Big Island') HAWAII VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing includes Kilauea Crater, steam vents, lava tubes, and a visit to the Visitor's Center. Lunch near the park. NA'ALEHU [LF] Sample the famous Hawaiian sweetbread at Punalu'u Bake Shop.KONA Free time this evening at your resort. (B,L)|
|Day 5||Kona||EXCURSION TO COFFEE & MACADAMIA FARM & LUAU KONA [LF] Visit the Kona Coffee Living History Farm. Free time this afternoon before a Luau dinner at your resort with Polynesian musicians and dancers. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Kona||KONA Free day. (B)|
|Day 7||Kona-Maui||KONA Flight to Maui. MAUI Scenic drive through the `Iao Valley with a picture stop at the `Iao Needle. Free time in Lahaina this afternoon before dinner at your resort. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Maui||SCENIC CRUISE MAUI Scenic whale-watching cruise or a semi-submarine Reef Dancer cruise (based on departure). (B)|
|Day 9||Maui||MAUI Free day before a farewell dinner at your resort. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Maui with an excursion to Haleakala National Park. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 10||Maui||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.OCEANVIEW AND OCEANFRONT ROOM UPGRADES-Take advantage of the most spectacular scenery with an oceanfront upgrade in Honolulu, Kona, and Maui. Oceanfront rooms guarantee a full view of the ocean from your room; however, they do not provide beachfront access. Partial oceanview rooms offer limited views of the ocean.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).